DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING PHYSICIANS AND OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS? DO YOU WANT TO SEE IMPROVEMENTS IN THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE? CAN YOU SEE PROBLEMS IN A CLINIC AND KNOW HOW TO FIX THEM?
Then want to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions within the organization:
Junior Consultants - Contract - Remote
- providing the highest quality practice management consulting services;
- conducting high quality on site review and analysis of the business practices of physicians’ offices and other medical clinics such as physiotherapy, pharmacies, etc.
- preparing comprehensive reports including recommendations to improve the business operations, systems, and processes based on the on-site reviews;
- managing and guiding physicians and other healthcare providers through new clinic start-up projects; and
- recruiting professional administrative support staff for clinics.
Qualifications for this position include:
- a degree in business administration, health-care administration, registered nurse or a professional accounting designation;
- a minimum of 2 years experience as a medical group manager;
- a combination of education and experience will be considered;
- ability to work independently in your home-based office;
- superior report writing skills; and
- above average interpersonal skills;
Travel is required within Ontario and occasionally to other areas of Canada